Cast iron tortilla press 16cm. Varnished and ready to use and make corn tortillas. This is a sturdy and high quality press
Tortilla Press 16cm diameter Red
To make tortillas:
- Prepare your masa as per package instructions (buy here).
- Break off pieces of masa from the main dough masa ball and roll them into 1 1/2-inch balls.
- Place a piece of heavy plastic wrap on the tortilla press, put a masa-ball onto the center of the tortilla press and cover it with another piece of heavy plastic wrap.
- Bring down the top of the tortilla press and push the handle down.
- Open the press and carefully remove the plastic wrap from the top of the tortilla masa.
- Slide your hand under the tortilla and flip it over onto your other hand. This makes it easier to remove the plastic wrap.
- Repeat the process until you have made tortillas from all of the masa.
Use a comal to cook your tortillas (click here)
|Dimensions||20 × 20 × 5 cm|